Dear baby Jesus. Why.......
1) do the sickest kids have the most difficult veins?
2) do the the kids with nothing wrong with them have the most anxious parents?
3) do doctors forget all non-bone related medicine as soon as they become orthopaedic surgeons?
4) do the kids with cancer always come from the nicest families?
5) are people not bothered when the doctor looking after their unwell kid has worked more hours than a pilot or lorry driver are legally allowed?
6) do we employ doctors from developing countries, when we know children in their home nations die in their droves for want of medical attention?
7) do the politicians always know better than us when it comes to health policy?
8) do we laugh when a baby pees all over us, but rush to change our clothes when Albert on the geriatric ward does the same thing?
9) do some parents oppose vaccination so strongly, while parents in poorer countries routinely watch their children die of tetanus and pertussis and other preventable diseases?
10) are physiotherapists and occupational therapists so much hotter than the general population?
If you can answer these questions (and any others posted in the comments section), Lord, then I shall return to church :D
Many thanks for your time,